5/10/2023

Sever The Head Of Potemkin - Lay Waste This City (EP/2007)

Deathcore band from UK
Tracklist: 
01. ...And Just When You Thought It Was Safe To Start Walking Alone Again At Night, People Like Us Go And Ruin It For Everyone
02. I Am The Car, You Are The Crash And Everything Else Was All That Ever Mattered To Us. "I Have A Feeling We Won't Be Walking Away From This One Sweetie."
03. I Got My Heart Broken By A Girl On Myspace®, Tragedies Like This Have Left Me Wondering Where Exactly My Life Is Going And Made Me Consider Spending Less Time By The Computer
04. This Is Probably The Closest You Will Ever Be To Hollywood… Just Keep Smiling, There's A Million Places I'd Rather Be Right Now, Washed Up On The Shoreline Isn't One Of Them
05. The Many Joys Of Alcohol Poisoning
06. I Was Never A Big Fan Of The Practical Joke, My Friends Left Me Here To Bleed To Death, At Times Like This I Often Wonder Why People Found Things Like This Funny
07. This Is A Zombie Movie; Basically We're All Going To Die… Except You
08. Just Keep On Driving Towards The Horizon, One Day You'll Find A Place Where People Don't Care For Ghost Stories Or What It's Really Like To Die Because They're All Already In The Ground

I love long track titles xD

No comments:

Post a Comment